The millennium was a time of great change in my personal and professional life; I fully dedicated myself to the art and found in this my vocation.
There are two main directions in my work, and they are interdependent.
One results from deep reflection, meditation and expression of emotional and the most elusive moments of my inner life. This gives a character of spontaneity and uniqueness to each artwork. So I create my sculptures, drawings and paintings. Another one is whole impression of everyday life around me, reflected in artistic research in photography.
In photography I use a variety of mediums and techniques, such as aluminum and acrylic; all my photographs reflect reality without digital editing.
In addition, to realize my artistic projects I founded Studio Ekaterina, where I organize various events, including workshops, exhibitions, open days, and so on.
In 2015 I founded and became president of Art Association Treasures for the Future, a charitable organisation that strives to fulfill a triple purpose:
1. the Association provides a podium for international artists to exhibit their artworks throughout the world at minimal cost. Exhibitions will generally take place at well-known locations;
2. the Association supports projects throughout the world to help children living in difficult conditions;
3. the Association aims to contribute to the cultural awareness of people by emphasizing the importance of culture and art in the modern society. This is accomplished by Round Table discussions on the subject "Art as Social Practice".
In 2020 I founded art showroom
"Art de Guérison" at Slangenweg 17, Laren. Here I created a place to come in contact with art lovers and to permanently exhibit my works.
"Nowadays, everything existing ends up as a photograph. Photography mummifies time.
by Andre Bazin
"People have only one thing in common: They are all different."
by Robert Zend
My work is characterized by positive and healing energy. All artworks were created following my own unique style and methods based on a specific life philosophy. During the creation of my artworks I am guided by positive vibrations and energy. It is my goal to capture these "forces" in the artwork and allow them to continue their healing work in your home, office our hotel.
I work as an independent artist selling and leasing my artworks.
I also work on specific projects for interior design/decoration in private homes, offices and hotels for which I create artworks based on preferences with respect to color and size. Besides paintings also photographs can be customized with respect to materials (brushed aluminium, dibond, wood, etc) and size.
I used to work as a photo reporter, writing about restaurants and new trends in the Benelux and France, for following Russian magazines:
- World and House
- Restaurant register
- Modern House
Art healing sessions
In my atelier, I organise personal art healing sessions to bring you in balance with our personal energy and the new earth energy. During this session you will create your own artwork based on personal vibrations and energy flows. I will guide you through this session to activate your creativity and ensure that a maximum of positive energy is captured in the artwork.
I wrote a book (Russian) called "Baden Bronn" about my experiences living abroad.
Creator of Events & Activities
As founder and president of the Art Association Treasures for the Future, I am active in the creation and organisation of various international and national art related events, activities and workshops:
- organisation of exhibitions in my own studio/gallery
- organisation of art workshops for children (7-14 years)
- participation in many local cultural events
- in continuous strive to increase, contribute and promote cultural activities
- networking from east to west and from north to south enables me to gather works of art which match the specific themes of exhibitions and events
Dutch sculpture, Ambassador of "Creative Cities Amsterdam" and Art lecturer.
The work of Ekaterina Kruchkova shows a remarkable view on everyday life. Ordinary items like a set dining table are shown in such a way that the viewer is forced to set his eyes on details that you would normally overlook and to distinguish all the particulars. Ekaterina works aesthetical without becoming 'frozen'. She teaches us to look at a number of steps as an abstract work of art, the rythem of this she brings to life. Through her photographs, the ordinary becomes something extraordinary. She truly is a great photographer.
La main écartée qui la devançait, sur ses courbes d’albâtre se refermait, l’histoire était sculptée sur les traces effacées, sans savoir qui l’avait abandonné sur le banc du passé, la photographe sans cliché la gravait sur un ekta secret, une statue de celle qui souriait à ses aïeux, la pointe de ses seins vers le ciel semblait défier les Dieux, la visiteuse lui enserrait sa taille de pierre, le temps n’avait plus de prise sur hier, une brise de poussière sifflotait « Avec le temps » en une messe du présent, l’autel des artifices était mis à nu, parfois ce que l’on voyait ne suffisait plus, les cicatrices étaient griffées sur le corps de la femme marquée, dans le kiosque des scènes avortées, les fantômes en farandole se mettaient à tourner, un vol se suspendait à l’immobilisme qui se sentait léger, l’artiste en noir fit un dernier effet de son objectif audacieux, des états de grâce s’imprimaient en image sur des tons silencieux, donnant à sa légende numérique un avenir radieux.
Artistic hands on his art piece, Sculpture Amiran Djanashvili
- President of Art Association Treasures for the Future
- FPF, Fédération Photographique de France
- FIAP, Fédération Internationale d'Art Photography
- Member of Union of Russian Artists
- Laureate of International Art Festival "New World", Moscow (2014)
- Laureate of International Literary and Art Festival. "Russian Myths", Montenegro (2014)